Friday 2 October 2009

I personally am quite sad about the way our presentation was treated by the Kennel Club I rather wish the original standard was kept but with strict instructions to Judges not to pick OVER EXAGGERATED DOGS , dogs too fat or not sound . If they were not included in the top honours this would achieve what the Kennel Club are trying to get ..........it did not need drastic standard changes. Our Standard is the oldest in dog dom, in the world ,we are now just like all the other breeds.
The bulldog has a priviliged position its the National breed and as such has always got a place in the hearts of the British people admired throughout the world,to mess with history is not a thing to be proud of.
When I was 18 months old my Mamma and Grandpa had a brindle bulldog bitch,very like my Reverie .........when I was 10 my dad bought Lady Churchill and we bred Patsy ,they lived in harmony to an old age and when I could afford a bulldog I bought my own now about 18 years ago from Norman Davis, Ocobo Roseanna[Cassie]I love this breed and want my granchildren to be able to own one too .James my son has Posy .......Bulldogs are a family thing .. and I am very dissapointed with the Kennel Club and its new standard

No comments:

Post a Comment