Sunday 25 October 2009

Well been to the Breed Council meeting not much blood letting,unfortunately we spend time as usual going around old ground,because the delegates change and vary often different people are unaware of previous history on various subjects,it seems we are always regurgitating old subjects.I think I had little patience today I got cross a few times .I am gutted I have lost my two most experienced bulldoggers from the health committee but besides being disillusioned about the standard one has retired from all Bulldog and the other has had enough, being on committees is thankless we have such an important but delicate role in health issues .
The sales of the Health Certificate are growing each month we must be reaching someone out there .....but they dont magic them selves there...everyone is processed by me, paypal and walk to the post office with them,every week I answer numerous calls as a help line .................
It seems I can put links to videos of active bulldogs on the website I do for the breed council I havent done this as I thought I had to show them what I was putting on as its been hammered into me not to put anything on the site without the council approving it ...watch this space someone is bound to object to something I put on there ....well thats a rant !
I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow on the train to see my children and some of myolder grandchildren its going to be an adventure as I am going to London Kings Cross then tube then Paddington to St Austell .with rather big suitcase and a lap top .........its the same price as petrol would be and less time than driving , but we shall see how stressful it turns out to be .I will miss the dogs ...but will see Posy who James has ,shes on my website the white girl .

No comments:

Post a Comment