Wednesday 4 November 2009

Talk about a roller coaster ,fabulous time in Cornwall exorcised a few ghosts and feelings ,said proper goodbyes to someone special RIP .
My children and I have never been closer ,and I am very excited waiting for my new grandson due 9th March .I met my dearest friend Lyn Ratty and it was just like I never went away '(Love you Lyn )
had some super meals with family .....thank you all xx
Well my mothers impending eviction from the home has occupied my waking and kept me awake worrying , I got prepared to have her here , until I had to go to the USA on the 22nd the annex s well under way up to the roof level now should be done for the first week in December if all goes to plan , my sister is getting it all organised and has a totally wrecked garden due to mud and builders , sorry Robbie .......
Add to that the eviction date is the anniversary of dads death how kind is that November 5th now my siser and I are meeting up and taking plants to the cemetery after 4 .15 we are letting off a giant firework to say goodbye properly and celebrate his life ....we miss you Dad .
I am sending comforting thoughts to my niece Sarah who has her own tradgedy to cope with ,love you Sarah ...
We have a new great niece welcome Laylah Rae ......
We have qualified Mavis for Crufts .Thank you Mr Goodwin ...
so there it is another episode in my crazy life xx

No comments:

Post a Comment